Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 479 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.150 INR / MAD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 11% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,559 (6,512 Dirham) in Casablanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Salvador costs $2.20 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 50 FJ$ (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $70 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Zapopan costs Mex$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)