Cost of living in Caruaru, Brazil compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 20.841 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caruaru (Brazil) is 20% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨94,059 (R$ 4,513) in Caruaru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $13 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 2.600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)