Cost of living in Caruaru, Brazil compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.841 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caruaru (Brazil) is 22% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,152 (R$ 2,528) in Caruaru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Wrocław costs 98 zł (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Panipat costs ₨4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Doha costs 70 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cape Town costs R 17,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Minsk costs 30 BYN (about 2 hours ago)