Cost of living in Cartagena, Spain compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 78.941 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Spain) is 29% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨56,936 (€721) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨44,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boulder, Colorado costs $3,050 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $450 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Quito costs $5.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $68 (39 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Seoul costs ₩3,560 (about 1 hour ago)