Cost of living in Cartagena, Spain compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.908 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Spain) is 46% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨54,168 (€714) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in N'Djamena costs 70,000 Franc (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $4,066 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,232,320 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,017 (39 minutes ago)