Cost of living in Cartagena, Spain compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 70.641 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Spain) is 10% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨68,932 (€976) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,999 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨0.60 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €15 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maribor costs €0.20 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (26 minutes ago)