Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02266 INR / COP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 10% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,281 (COL$2,130,715) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨44,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨20,330 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Essen costs €12 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Swansea costs £6.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Saint Petersburg costs руб 60 (about 1 hour ago)