Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02356 INR / COP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 15% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨56,145 (COL$2,382,749) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨49,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $10 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $45 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Manaus costs R$ 900 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £9 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wuhan costs 元32 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)