Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02277 INR / COP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 28% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,366 (COL$2,255,699) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Dubai costs Dirham 2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Wichita, Kansas costs $0.68 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Perth, Scotland costs £2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Queretaro costs Mex$ 3,500 (about 3 hours ago)