Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02245 INR / COP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 28% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,377 (COL$2,109,886) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (25 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Marbella costs €1.06 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £500 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (39 minutes ago)