Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02257 INR / COP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 9% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,443 (COL$2,323,661) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨48,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php9,500 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $0.05 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Amarillo, Texas costs $1.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Alicante costs €30 (43 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)