Cost of living comparison between Cartagena, Colombia and Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02278 INR / COP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 10% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨447,242 (COL$19,631,234) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨406,250 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $150 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Portland, Oregon costs $0.87 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (about 1 hour ago)