Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02316 INR / COP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 10% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨411,825 (COL$17,781,687) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨375,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 2,999 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Utrecht costs €1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (26 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (42 minutes ago)