Cost of living comparison between Cardiff, United Kingdom and Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 417 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 81.394 INR / GBP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cardiff (United Kingdom) is 14% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨354,997 (£4,361) in Cardiff to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨312,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Almaty costs 140,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 35,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 108 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (about 2 hours ago)