Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien, Haiti compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.032 INR / HTG
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien (Haiti) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨93,750 (90,872 Gourde) in Cap-Haïtien.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.20 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 4.10 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,000,000,000,000,000,026,575,110,144 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €560 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (about 2 hours ago)