Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien, Haiti compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.949 INR / HTG
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien (Haiti) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨62,500 (65,845 Gourde) in Cap-Haïtien.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cairns costs AU$2,958 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Wichita, Kansas costs $3.86 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pécs costs 800 Ft (about 2 hours ago)