Cost of living in Canberra, Australia compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 459 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 50.861 INR / AUD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Canberra (Australia) is 20% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨563,082 (AU$11,071) in Canberra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨468,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr525 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (about 1 hour ago)