Cost of living in Campos, Brazil compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.038 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campos (Brazil) is 40% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨61,716 (R$ 3,242) in Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨44,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Liverpool costs £8 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geneva costs CHF 28 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rotterdam costs €4.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €800 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨20 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$13 (34 minutes ago)