Cost of living in Campos, Brazil vs Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.277 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campos (Brazil) is 41% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨64,815 (R$ 3,362) in Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨46,000 in Ajmer.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 18,000 Kč (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eldoret costs Shilling1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €1,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 599 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 3.00 (about 2 hours ago)