Cost of living in Campos, Brazil compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.450 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campos (Brazil) is 32% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨60,507 (R$ 3,467) in Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨46,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $2.11 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €860 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buffalo, New York costs $10 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (43 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Bristol costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)