Cost of living in Campos, Brazil compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 124%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.978 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campos (Brazil) is 60% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨59,263 (R$ 2,966) in Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $8 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Omaha, Nebraska costs $7 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Lyon costs €520 (about 1 hour ago)