Cost of living in Campinas, Brazil compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 777 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.837 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campinas (Brazil) is 83% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,579 (R$ 3,407) in Campinas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $75 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Spokane, Washington costs $199 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Gijón costs €450 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $18 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $50 (31 minutes ago)