Cost of living in Campina Grande, Brazil compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.935 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campina Grande (Brazil) is 43% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,190 (R$ 2,518) in Campina Grande to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €900 (21 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Guarulhos costs R$ 60 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of bread in Novi Sad costs 30 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)