Cost of living in Campina Grande, Brazil compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.294 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campina Grande (Brazil) is 29% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,373 (R$ 2,611) in Campina Grande to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $60 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)