Cost of living in Callao, Peru compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.851 INR / PEN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Callao (Peru) is 14% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨71,343 (S/. 3,594) in Callao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berkeley, California costs $150 (1 minute ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Seattle, Washington costs $1.62 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $12 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $15 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 18,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)