Cost of living in Callao, Peru compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.120 INR / PEN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Callao (Peru) is 49% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨59,543 (S/. 2,959) in Callao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bristol costs £1.97 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$7,740 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rustenburg costs R 60 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,397 (about 3 hours ago)