Cost of living in Callao, Peru compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.699 INR / PEN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Callao (Peru) is 37% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,595 (S/. 3,169) in Callao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨48,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Giza costs E£ 4,533 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Huizhou costs 元4,285 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Medellín costs COL$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 35,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)