Cost of living in Calama, Chile compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09788 INR / CLP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨375,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨375,000 (CH$3,831,258) in Calama.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $40 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reno, Nevada costs $149 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Corunna costs €38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Arba Minch' costs 18 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨6.00 (about 1 hour ago)