Cost of living in Calama, Chile compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10320 INR / CLP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨390,625 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨390,625 (CH$3,785,299) in Calama.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Zagreb costs 10 kn (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Trento costs €550 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Murcia costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $128,000 (about 1 hour ago)