Cost of living in Calama, Chile compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09722 INR / CLP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 41% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,750 (CH$522,020) in Calama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cancún costs Mex$ 1.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Cusco costs S/. 4.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 25 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Shkoder costs 300 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (about 2 hours ago)