Cost of living comparison between Calama, Chile and Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10103 INR / CLP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨406,250 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨406,250 (CH$4,021,059) in Calama.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling3.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $5,083 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$12,573 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yakutsk costs руб 350 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Valletta costs €18 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.90 (about 1 hour ago)