Cost of living comparison between Calabozo, Venezuela and Ajmer, India
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.820 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 98% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨774,880 (Bs 113,612) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨390,625 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.73 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $11 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Whitehorse costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (about 1 hour ago)