Cost of living in Cajamarca, Peru compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.761 INR / PEN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cajamarca (Peru) is 11% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,125 (S/. 2,303) in Cajamarca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨45,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$80 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €13 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Indore costs ₨10,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,250 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €27 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (35 minutes ago)