Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,883 prices entered by 306 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.651 INR / EGP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 26% cheaper than in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨39,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨28,789 (E£ 7,885) in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Minsk costs 1.25 BYN (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Damascus costs 700 £ (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €15 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Al Ain costs Dirham 55 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dublin costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)