Cost of living comparison between Cairo, Egypt and Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,018 prices entered by 200 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.524 INR / EGP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 9% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,892 (E£ 9,023) in Cairo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maracaibo costs Bs 4,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Salalah costs ﷼ 1.200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babylon, New York costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Seville costs €430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €400 (about 2 hours ago)