Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,478 prices entered by 302 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.763 INR / EGP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 21% cheaper than in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨34,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨26,801 (E£ 7,122) in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨28 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 200 Lek (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $11 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Velho costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)