Cost of living in Cairns, Australia compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 47.969 INR / AUD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 17% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨473,502 (AU$9,871) in Cairns to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨406,250 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 100 Birr (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freiburg costs €8 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kolkata costs ₨140 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,085 (44 minutes ago)