Cost of living in Cagliari, Italy compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 159%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 73.136 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cagliari (Italy) is 76% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨72,026 (€985) in Cagliari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kiev costs 1,070₴ (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$100 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yangon costs 1,250 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)