Cost of living in Cagliari, Italy compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 71.242 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cagliari (Italy) is 18% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨479,732 (€6,734) in Cagliari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨406,250 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $12 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tbilisi costs 22,000 Lari (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tallinn costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,879 (about 2 hours ago)