Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro, Philippines compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.242 INR / PHP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro (Philippines) is 46% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,683 (Php42,406) in Cagayan de Oro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Diyarbakır costs 15TL (44 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Montclair, New Jersey costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)