Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro, Philippines compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.365 INR / PHP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro (Philippines) is 12% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,736 (Php66,469) in Cagayan de Oro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Havana costs 2.00 CUC (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 22 kr (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cairo costs E£ 12 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Trieste costs €170 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vadodara costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)