Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro, Philippines compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.357 INR / PHP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro (Philippines) is 19% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,162 (Php37,703) in Cagayan de Oro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨43,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ulan-Ude costs руб 14,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indore costs ₨1,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phuket costs 60,000 ฿ (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €270 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 700 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)