Cost of living in Caen, France compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.199 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caen (France) is 88% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨71,613 (€940) in Caen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元200 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 600 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Portland, Oregon costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,000 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)