Cost of living in Cadiz, Spain compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.770 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cadiz (Spain) is 58% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨63,125 (€791) in Cadiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palermo costs €15 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Corunna costs €3.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,200 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gaziantep costs 20TL (35 minutes ago)