Cost of living in Cadiz, Spain compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.193 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cadiz (Spain) is 45% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨60,913 (€810) in Cadiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 40,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥500,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,440 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Halifax costs C$34 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $44 (about 1 hour ago)