Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.623 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas (Mexico) is 40% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨57,543 (Mex$ 15,881) in Cabo San Lucas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khulna costs Taka 65 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Suva costs 89,000 FJ$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)