Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.636 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas (Mexico) is 33% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨62,346 (Mex$ 17,148) in Cabo San Lucas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨47,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $69 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $120,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$2,021 (about 1 hour ago)