Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39087 INR / AOA
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 66% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨59,850 (153,119 Kwanza) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨5.63 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Portsmouth costs £1,720 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,600,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 800,000₴ (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Castellón de la Plana costs €199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)