Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! Cabinda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cabinda.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.29153 INR / AOA *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 37% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨57,568 (197,467 Kz) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,236 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pyongyang costs 800,000 ₩ (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $80 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $120 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$143 (about 1 hour ago)