Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.39664 INR / AOA
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨468,750 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨468,750 (1,181,790 Kwanza) in Cabinda.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €600 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,860 (21 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Peshawar costs ₨250 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bakersfield, California costs $50,000 (about 1 hour ago)