Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.41249 INR / AOA
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨468,750 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨468,750 (1,136,398 Kwanza) in Cabinda.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Gold Coast costs AU$4.20 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 5,500,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abuja costs 250,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oujda costs 150 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)