Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 279 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05751 INR / KRW
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 93% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨69,468 (₩1,207,898) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 3,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Midland, Texas costs $0.63 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Brisbane costs AU$0.50 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Daegu costs ₩75,000 (about 1 hour ago)