Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05663 INR / KRW
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 77% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,139 (₩1,185,586) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Saharanpur costs ₨100 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 300 Ft (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM10 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨305 (about 2 hours ago)