Cost of living in Busan, South Korea vs Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06335 INR / KRW
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 73% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨79,667 (₩1,257,605) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨46,000 in Ajmer.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €35 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 2.50 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,456 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $180 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.21 (about 2 hours ago)