Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05627 INR / KRW
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 73% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨72,863 (₩1,294,787) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨20 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,870 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 70,000,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $102 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ottawa costs C$60 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,800 (39 minutes ago)