Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06181 INR / KRW
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 100% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨69,930 (₩1,131,301) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 6,500 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 55,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cambridge costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sorocaba costs R$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)