Cost of living in Bursa, Turkey compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 426 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.301 INR / TRY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bursa (Turkey) is 16% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,542 (2,855TL) in Bursa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 70,000 ₫ (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $807 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 180 ₪ (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,047 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (39 minutes ago)