Cost of living in Bursa, Turkey compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 410 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.134 INR / TRY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bursa (Turkey) is 23% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,377 (2,648TL) in Bursa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Debrecen costs 1,200 Ft (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £15 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tucson, Arizona costs $4.99 (about 2 hours ago)