Cost of living in Bursa, Turkey compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.209 INR / TRY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bursa (Turkey) is 13% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,100 (2,422TL) in Bursa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 6.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cluj-Napoca costs 860 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasov costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São José dos Campos costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)