Cost of living in Burgos, Spain compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 70.603 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Burgos (Spain) is 13% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨106,381 (€1,507) in Burgos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jammu costs ₨190 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madison, Wisconsin costs $30 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 50 (about 2 hours ago)