Cost of living in Burgos, Spain compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 80.182 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Burgos (Spain) is 72% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨68,895 (€859) in Burgos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php150 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £80 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Peter Port costs £10 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lviv costs 300₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Al Qurayyat costs ﷼ 23 (about 1 hour ago)