Cost of living in Buraidah, Saudi Arabia compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.140 INR / SAR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is 14% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,270 (﷼ 5,208) in Buraidah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Singapore costs SGD $40 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 1,400 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 2 hours ago)