Cost of living in Buraidah, Saudi Arabia compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.462 INR / SAR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is 16% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨72,492 (﷼ 4,151) in Buraidah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $400 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jackson, Mississippi costs $29 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $20 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €59 (25 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Albany, New York costs $33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)