Cost of living in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.789 INR / USD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is 36% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,490 ($733) in Bulawayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Marbella costs €1.30 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 20,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Brighton and Hove costs £30 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Cluj-Napoca costs 2,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)