Cost of living in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 66.890 INR / USD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is 9% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,885 ($1,269) in Bulawayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €20 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨16,532 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 103 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ürümqi costs 元60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leuven costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)