Cost of living in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 68.195 INR / USD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is 17% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨54,042 ($792) in Bulawayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨46,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Frankfurt am Main costs €4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dnipro costs 10,699₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)