Cost of living in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.970 INR / USD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is 9% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨68,022 ($1,047) in Bulawayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £1.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,550 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berkeley, California costs $75 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)