Cost of living in Bujumbura, Burundi compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04057 INR / BIF
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bujumbura (Burundi) is 9% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨425,213 (10,480,791 Franc) in Bujumbura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨390,625 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santa Ana, California costs $100 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Abbotsford costs C$35 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 2 hours ago)