Cost of living in Buenaventura, Colombia vs Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02276 INR / COP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buenaventura (Colombia) is 33% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨62,396 (COL$2,741,064) in Buenaventura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨47,000 in Ajmer.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM25 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malmo costs 10,800 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Glasgow costs £3.03 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Istanbul costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)