Cost of living in Budva, Montenegro compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.787 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Budva (Montenegro) is 35% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨63,303 (€793) in Budva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨47,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 320 Ft (22 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.44 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 226 kr (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chiang Mai costs 19,700 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €42 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iowa City, Iowa costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)