Cost of living in Budva, Montenegro compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.627 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Budva (Montenegro) is 12% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨105,441 (€1,493) in Budva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €20 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lugano costs CHF 2.20 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 1 hour ago)