Cost of living in Budva, Montenegro compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.854 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Budva (Montenegro) is 12% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,739 (€1,204) in Budva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wrocław costs 3.00 zł (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Žilina costs €0.55 (40 minutes ago)