Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05674 INR / KRW
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 45% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨136,020 (₩2,397,066) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 8 ман (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antalya costs 700TL (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,757 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 15,000 (about 2 hours ago)