Cost of living comparison between Brussels, Belgium and Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,363 prices entered by 192 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.738 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brussels (Belgium) is 21% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨473,230 (€6,506) in Brussels to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨390,625 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 2 hours ago)