Cost of living in Bristol, United Kingdom compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 465 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 89.754 INR / GBP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bristol (United Kingdom) is 109% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨98,230 (£1,094) in Bristol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨47,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨25 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (21 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guwahati costs ₨25,800 (21 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥6,500 (about 1 hour ago)