Cost of living in Bristol, United Kingdom compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 85.159 INR / GBP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bristol (United Kingdom) is 19% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨371,736 (£4,365) in Bristol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨312,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquique costs CH$4,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨3,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)