Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 132%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 36.235 INR / BBD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 115% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨101,230 (2,794 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨47,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dubai costs Dirham 4.53 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨250 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $2,846 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 95,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nova Iguaçu costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)