Cost of living comparison between Bridgetown, Barbados and Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 33.398 INR / BBD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 28% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨499,130 (14,945 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨390,625 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €64 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,806 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Victoria, Seychelles costs 12,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Flint, Michigan costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 1 hour ago)