Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 32.304 INR / BBD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 31% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨511,448 (15,832 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨390,625 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Miami, Florida costs $20,500 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元40 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phuket costs 5,900 ฿ (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 60 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 600 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rousse costs 90 лв (about 1 hour ago)