Cost of living in Bratislava, Slovakia compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 506 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.652 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bratislava (Slovakia) is 40% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨63,127 (€773) in Bratislava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨45,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ulan-Ude costs руб 14,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indore costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phuket costs 60,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €270 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)