Cost of living in Brasov, Romania compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.202 INR / RON
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 25% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,822 (2,547 lei) in Brasov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Saint Petersburg costs руб 115 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$999 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Southampton costs £40 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)