Cost of living in Brahmapur, India compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2018.
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brahmapur (India) is 76% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,770 in Brahmapur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨46,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $19 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €7 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$29,990 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 300₴ (about 1 hour ago)