Cost of living in Bordeaux, France compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.627 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bordeaux (France) is 34% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨504,220 (€7,139) in Bordeaux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨375,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Trujillo costs S/. 6.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Madison, Wisconsin costs $159 (about 1 hour ago)