Cost of living in Bordeaux, France compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 78.186 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bordeaux (France) is 100% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨79,973 (€1,023) in Bordeaux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 600 Birr (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 1,800 ₦ (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $31 (about 1 hour ago)