Cost of living in Borås, Sweden compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.435 INR / SEK
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Borås (Sweden) is 24% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨483,444 (65,023 kr) in Borås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨390,625 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨100 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 150 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 28 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Siliguri costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)