Cost of living in Bonn, Germany compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.068 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bonn (Germany) is 96% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨95,805 (€1,197) in Bonn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨49,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,200 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €90 (44 minutes ago)