Cost of living in Bologna, Italy compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 407 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.991 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bologna (Italy) is 85% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,564 (€1,094) in Bologna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨48,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Kano costs 625 ₦ (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rome costs €140 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $915 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Libreville costs 8,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)