Cost of living in Boksburg, South Africa compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.044 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Boksburg (South Africa) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨93,750 (R 18,587) in Boksburg.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $10 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £13 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Ankara costs 30TL (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington costs $12 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €38 (about 1 hour ago)