Cost of living comparison between Bojnourd, Iran and Ajmer, India
WARNING! Bojnourd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Bojnourd.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00213 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bojnourd (Iran) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨2,500 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨2,500 (﷼ 1,172,880) in Bojnourd.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,900,000 (about 1 hour ago)