Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,613 prices entered by 349 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02258 INR / COP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 14% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨92,845 (COL$4,112,579) in Bogotá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 800 ﷼ (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Aligarh costs ₨56 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$120 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Toronto costs C$0.50 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Asheville, North Carolina costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)