Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.706 INR / NOK
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 23% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨383,209 (kr 49,728) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨312,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madras costs ₨2,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pretoria costs R 1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.50 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Almaty costs 450 KZT (about 1 hour ago)