Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.001 INR / NOK
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 24% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨579,457 (kr 72,420) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨468,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,779 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Boise, Idaho costs $150 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Doha costs 5,000 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fargo costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (about 3 hours ago)