Cost of living in Blantyre, Malawi compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09416 INR / MWK
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Blantyre (Malawi) is 5% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨394,172 (4,186,075 Kwacha) in Blantyre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨375,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.90KM (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $35 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £24 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 35,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tel Aviv costs 750 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,220 (about 2 hours ago)