Cost of living in Blantyre, Malawi compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09081 INR / MWK
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Blantyre (Malawi) is 9% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,607 (480,187 Kwacha) in Blantyre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨200 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $4,300 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$33,763 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 6.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €78 (42 minutes ago)