Cost of living in Blantyre, Malawi compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09494 INR / MWK
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Blantyre (Malawi) is 5% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨408,429 (4,301,920 Kwacha) in Blantyre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨390,625 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1.96 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Surat costs ₨933 (37 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €2.70 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 3,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (about 1 hour ago)