Cost of living in Blagoveshchensk, Russia compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.081 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Blagoveshchensk (Russia) is 40% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,110 (руб 45,429) in Blagoveshchensk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 167 Lek (6 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Perth costs AU$35 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Verona costs €1.00 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 35 kr (34 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Frankfurt am Main costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)