Cost of living in Bizerte, Tunisia compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.676 INR / TND
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bizerte (Tunisia) is 26% cheaper than in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨37,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨27,517 (1,032 Dinar) in Bizerte.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 55TL (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.50TL (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 106,167 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Karachi costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Colombo costs 450 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)