Cost of living in Bizerte, Tunisia compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.573 INR / TND
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bizerte (Tunisia) is 5% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,233 (2,781 Dinar) in Bizerte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kaliningrad costs руб 350 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Split costs 11 kn (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saskatoon costs C$3.00 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr13 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (32 minutes ago)